Second Annual GW Women in STEM Symposium
Come join us for the 2nd Annual GW Women in STEM Symposium!
The 2nd annual GW Women in STEM Symposium is a half-day event exclusively for GW undergraduate and graduate women pursuing industry, research, and academic careers in the science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines.
When: Saturday, November 5th, 10:00AM-2:00PM
Where: Science & Engineering Hall B1220
The program features:
- Prominent female faculty and alumnae speakers
- A panel of mentors and their protégés to share their stories
- Opportunities to network with female faculty, employers, and alumnae
- A facilitated round table with professionals sharing their daily experiences as female STEM professionals
- Keynote Address by Julie McEnery, NASA: “Crashing Thru the STEM Glass Ceiling: My Journey to Career Success”
- Presentation: “Does your Assessment Fit your Career Path?” Kelsey Johnson, Career Exploration Coach
- Networking Lunch
- Panel: “Ask the Professionals” Women STEM professionals
- Round Table Discussion of Lessons Learned with Meghan Coakley
- Light breakfast and lunch will be provided